I'm headed back to Mexico next week for a quick work trip.
One thing I've learned as a business traveller is that you rarely have the time to see the sights of a destination in a traditional way. But sometimes that can lead to unique perspectives on a place or country. Mexico City is know for it's snarled traffic and street life, and I've spent plenty of time watching it from the passenger seat. It's some of those moments that have given me glimpses into the character of the city and it's rough and tumble attitude of the street is refreshing after too many boardroom meetings.
Here's a (very rough) video I compiled and posted to Youtube from photos and video I took last January's visit, to give you a taste of Mexico DF.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Traffic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And who says it's not glamorous!
ReplyDelete