Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vacances


School's back in... but we're heading out! It's our turn for vacation, and Scott and I are headed to France, on an itinerary that will take us from Paris to Nice to Strasbourg.

September is my favourite month in general, but also my favourite month for vacation: there are fewer tourist crowds to compete with, the weather's still clear, and city life has picked up again.

I've planned a few activities for our trip, but Scott's keeping me on the straight-and-narrow by ensuring we mostly take care of two primary vacation goals: wandering aimlessly, and sitting still. I think I can get on board with that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    I'd like to request two things please. One picture of Janice's favourite vacation spot in France (if you can get her to sit still) and another picture of Scott's favourite vacation spot (which I am guessing will include French cheese, wine and sausages). Have a wonderful time you two. xoxoxox, Jacq

    ReplyDelete