But November? The days are dark, summer adventures have ended but the ski season is yet to start. I'm spending lots more time at home and so my spring cleaning has just begun. In the past three weekends I've re-arranged closets, cleaned out cupboards, ordered furniture, bought lampshades and finials (yes finials, including one the shape of a pineapple. Pineapple!) repotted plants and pruned trees, picked out fabrics and re-arranged art.
Scott has been remarkably calm and unruffled by these changes, which is nice because sometimes I have the ability to drive him crazy when on one of my 'jags,' as he calls them. But we seem to have reached some kind of balance on these activities, which is I happily run around choosing colours and patterns and he only puts a stop to it when I choose something he considers particularly vile. I'm getting pretty good at guessing what he'll hate.
(ps: he liked the pineapple.)
No comments:
Post a Comment