Luckily our daily routine doesn't require us to drive our car, which is good because most vehicles on the road right now have the same amount of traction as a curling stone. It's lovely and peaceful to be able to walk everywhere we need to go.
And although it's cold outside, it's cozy inside: check out these fantastic flannel bed linens I found last week. What could be better than warm and fuzzy bedcovers with scenes of wintery fun? There was only one queen-sized set left in the store and I loved them so much that had them taken right off the display bed for me:

Since I started typing, the snowflakes have gotten bigger and at least another centimetre has fallen, with a few of my patio planters now entirely covered.
Hm.
It may be time to research where the closest toboggan hill is...
Oh dear, now you're scaring me. You know what they say.....it's starts with Christmas sheets and goes downhill from there. It's only a matter of time before you and hubby have matching Christmas sweaters and santa slippers.
ReplyDeleteM