The energy in Vancouver and Whistler, if you haven't already gathered, is crazy high - and for the most part Scott and I are in the thick of things. At the half-way point of the games, however, we've had a chance to regroup and recharge: stocking the fridge, making dinner, enjoying a few hours together at home. The television is almost always on in the background, updating us with regular results and interviews, but we've had a chance to breathe.
Which is good, because there's another big week coming up. After work tomorrow Scott and I are headed up to Whistler to catch a couple events (women's biathlon and GS), hang out with friends and enjoy the village vibe. When we come back, my mom and I are headed to the gold women's curling match, which I keenly hope Canada will be participating in.
So tonight, on my couch, enjoying a relax and primo view of the competition... there's nowhere I'd rather be.
No comments:
Post a Comment